Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm baaaaccckkkkk!!!

I made it home, safe and sound!!! I pulled up at about 8:30 last night. The drive wasn't too bad, except for the idiots on the road (one in particular that ticked me off for a good 45 minutes.....two words.....CRUISE CONTROL.....it's an amazing concept).

So, I completed 11 layouts!!! Yep, you heard me right....ELEVEN! I just did a recount....I actually thought that I did 12. Bummer. But, regardless...it's 11 more down!!! I need to fix a couple of things on a couple of them and actually do the journaling on one but, here are the ones that are totally done!




I really had so much fun!!! It was great seeing my friends that I only get to see once a year! I really wish that we lived a LOT closer! And Carla was the best hostess!!! She made wonderful food and made sure that we all had good time!

Once I get the rest of the layouts completed, I'll upload them here!!!

No comments: