Okay, so I've been tagged by Sarah...a week ago!!!
7 things that you may, or may not, know about me!
1. I was on probation when I was 18 years old for possession of a couple of things....
2. I LOVE Hostess Ding Dongs! Especially with a large glass of milk!
3. I hate working. I want to be back home...badly. I miss being here when my kids get home from school.
4. I love my job! I know, it sounds strange, since I hate working. But, I really do love the people that I work for!
5. I crashed a snow mobile when I was 15, causing my best friend to fall off into a icy cold, water-filled ditch. I refuse to try it again!
6. I don't swim. I hate swimming. Don't get me wrong, I love water (especially at the beach) but, I have a fear of drowning. I know how to swim, I just really prefer not to.
7. I have an above average IQ and was told this in high school, yet, I barely passed and left school mid-term my senior year and took a class at a night school in order to get my diploma. I never went to college but, I plan on going in the next year!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
would have to be the year of the pink banana seat Schwinn bicycle. I was, that particular year, questioning the existence of Santa. I really wanted a bike. My Dad took me to a really nice bicycle shop, on Christmas Eve, to look at bikes. I figured there was NO way that I was getting the one that I wanted, since it was late on Christmas Eve and I was pretty sure that Santa wasn't real. To my surprise, it was there Christmas morning, with a huge red bow on it, from Santa. I was pretty sure that he did exist, at least for another year!!!