Friday, October 23, 2009

As promised...

here are a couple more of my layouts that I created last weekend at our annual SAL DT Retreat! The first one was completely inspired by my friend, who is also on the SAL design team, Jen Erickson. I envy her style!

So, another weekend is here! This Saturday will be our last soccer games for the season (at least for this soccer club! :) ). Dakota will start indoor with his school next week! But, I am completely okay with indoor soccer! No cold, crappy, rainy weather! No hot, melt in your seat, getting swamped by mosquitoes weather! But, we'll be back to regular outdoor for both the kids before I know it!!!

We will also hopefully be heading to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch. We always have a great time there! I love hay rides and love the yummy things that they bake in their little shop!!! Plus, it always makes for great pictures ;)!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: