Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party time!!!

So, we decided that we are going to have a Halloween party for our kids this year! Pizza, cupcakes, games and "scary" movies! I've only ever hosted a handful of birthday parties so, this should be interesting! I let them each invite 7 friends. That should be 14 kids, with a good chance of at least 4 not coming. So, I figure 10 kids (plus Haleigh & Dakota), right??? Well, it turns out that EVERYONE is excited about this party and apparently want to come! There are a couple of kids that will not be here but, a couple of the kids that are....they are bringing their sibling. Oy. What have I gotten myself into???

I think that it will be a great time, regardless. I was hoping the rain would stay away so that some of the events could be taken outside. But, that's not looking like it's going to happen. So, 2 adults and at least 14 children will be crammed inside our little house!!!

I'll post some pics in a couple of days!!! Wish me luck! :)

No comments: