and I'm working on decorating! I found that I really have hardly any decorations for Halloween! Or, Fall for that matter! It's really kinda sad! So, since we decided to have a Halloween party for the kids this year, I decided that I really needed to step up my decorations this year! Haleigh and I decided to make a banner together and it was really a lot of fun! I've seen so many cute ones out there and thought that I should give it a try. I have enough Halloween supplies from the last couple of years that I needed to use up somewhere!!!
I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! I think that I needed longer ribbon because this wasn't big enough to stretch all the way across but, I ran out so, this will do for this year!
We've also purchased a few things such as cobwebs, a bucket with Halloween images, a small skeleton, a small hay bale for him to sit on and several other odds and ends. The kids are really looking forward to this party, as am I!!!
Now that I have this project complete, I think that I can finally sit down to scrap and enjoy some of the challenges at the SAL crop!