Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!!!

And it's only getting colder!!! It took me an hour and a half to get to work this morning, due to snow!!! Today, the high is supposed to be 23, which isn't all too bad but, tomorrow, they're saying a high of 6 degrees! 6 DEGREES!!!!!! Ridiculous! And the low for Friday, -7.

Anyway, all of a sudden, I've got energy!!! I think that it's because of the diet that I'm on. It's been 9 days (4 lbs. lost) and my cravings have gone down, energy has gone up. Which is fantastic! I actually feel like scrapbooking again! I feel like I have the energy to do stuff around the house and still find time to do what I want to do!!! It really has been great!

2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

I know what you mean about the cold. It has been so cold here as well. Congrats on loosing the weight. Hope you make your goal.

Anonymous said...

WTG Lou! I am happy for you, keep it up, you will reach your goal in no time!