by Carla! I'm supposed to name 7 weird/unusual facts about me...
Here it goes:
1. I hate to drink soda out of a plastic bottle! It's so gross! It must be fountain or out of a can!
2. I can't stand watermelon. Actually, I don't like any kind of melon! Nobody understands this. Not even myself. I've only known one other person that feels the same way about it!
3. I love fishing! But, I refuse to touch the fish/worm/minnow, or anything slimy and gross!
4. I have Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "I like big butts" on my ipod and I actually listen to it! Loudly while singing all the words!
5. My husband and I share a matching scar on the side of our wrists that we got when we were kids. We also both have an uncle that is a year younger than us. And, while he lived in Cape Coral, FL (he was originally from Indiana), so did my cousins (that were also originally from Indiana). They all moved back to Indiana close to the same time. We were meant to be!
6. I can't watch scary movies. They make me sick.
7. I sing the most random songs throughout the day. Especially at work. It's pretty much my goal to get at least one other person singing whatever it is that I'm singing (oh, and my voice really sucks).
It looks like pretty much everybody has been tagged. If you haven't or, you've forgotten to do this, TAG!!!