Saturday, May 22, 2010

Soccer Saturday...

Today is the last soccer Saturday of the season!!! Unfortunately, both of the kids games are at 8:30. Figures. Luckily, Brian will be able to go with me this time and sit at one of the games. And, lucky for us, the weather is supposed to be decent for the morning!!!

Speaking of Brian, he's recovering from his total knee replacement VERY well. He is now totally off of his walking and just using a cane, mostly when he's out of the house. Inside, he hobbles around with no assistance for the most part. I can't believe it hasn't even been three weeks since surgery!!!

Nothing much else going on in our lives. The end of the school year is quickly approaching. Our friends' annual race party is next weekend. Brian's 37th b-day is next week. I do have exciting news to share about Haleigh though...but I'll do that later on (for the one person that reads my blog - lol :) ).

No comments: