It's been 2 months since I've posted anything!!! Crap! Well, since my last post, let me list all of the happenings around the Stiner household:
1. Haleigh's 7th b-day
2. My sister's b-day
3. CHA Chicago baby!
4. My 32nd b-day
5. We've rescued a dog, only to have to take her to Animal Control
6. Dakota started football
7. School started and I now have a kid in the 5th grade and one in the 2nd grade
8. We've found out that our cat, Nala, has tumors throughout her body.
9. I've just celebrated my 1 year anniversary of working at Standard Locknut.
10. I lost my scrappin' mojo for over a month but, it made it's appearance over the weekend (thank you Carla)!
So, life's been a little crazy. I feel a bit overwhelmed at times with all that goes on but, I guess that it really isn't that bad. I do need to take more time to post on this dang thing! My next post will hopefully have some pictures of recent happenings!
Until next time...